you with care
when you need it
you with care
when you need it
We have Telehealth
Phone Consultations available to help reduce the risk for all patients.
Book a phone consultation to speak to the doctor over the phone.
Phone Consultations available to help reduce the risk for all patients. Book a phone consultation to speak to the doctor over the phone.
Open 5 days a week
Booking an appointment is easy and can be done
at any time using our convenient online booking service.
Grant Street, Drouin
We provide bulk-bill
This will reduce the risk of traveling and acquiring Covid.
Learn to make healthy lifestyle choices for you and your family with information for every stage of life.
Vaccination protects the children
while their immune systems are still
developing, and prevents them from
getting serious diseases.
Exercise is important for so many
reasons, with metabolic health and
weight loss being only one.
Book your appointment now!
To book a regular appointment please select All Consultation Types
To book a phone consultation please select Telehealth
Our Dedicated Doctor
Drouin Family Medical Centre is a general practice dedicated to providing you with care when you need it. We will provide you with a care team that knows you and your family and help you stay healthy.
We are solo practice, we have one highly experienced GP – Dr Mark Utten – who has over 30 years of general practice experience and an interest in weight loss and weight management.
Appointments are available 5 days a week from 2pm to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Booking a phone consult is easy and can be done at any time using our convenient online booking service. To get started now simply click on your preferred appointment time from the options displayed at the top of the page.
- During Covid 19 pandemic, We provide bulk-bill telephone consults. This will reduce the risk of traveling and acquiring Covid.
- For overseas patients who don’t have a Medicare card, all consults have to be paid on the day.
- A patient can make an appointment by ringing the clinic on 5642 6908 or book online via Health Engine or book online via our website www.drouinfamilymedicalcentre.com.au. Our practice does not advertise through Social Media (such as Facebook and Instagram). Please note our email is not to be used for clinical inquires, please telephone the medical centre for more information.
- Please call us if you need to cancel your appointment at least 3 hours before hand, as other patients may benefit from the recovered appointment.
- The clinic welcomes all feedback; please email the feedback attention to practice manager. If you need to make a complaint,
the contact number of the Health Complaints Commissioner is:
1300 582 113.
- It is the policy of this practice to maintain security of personal health information at all times and to ensure this information is only available to authorised members of staff. Our privacy and security policy is available on request.